Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mad Men walk-on for Morgan! Vote now!

I like Morgan.

Also, she's kinda perfect for Mad Men. 

She sent this to me earlier today, so DO WHAT SHE SAYS and no one will get hurt.

I hope this finds you all well. I’m writing because I’ve entered a contest to win a walk-on role on the TV show Mad Men, and in order to win, I need a LOT of votes! All you have to do is go to this linkhttp://madmencastingcall.amctv.com/browse/detail/45a01f14a72736620760ec0d479cbbb30dda28cd and click the “vote” button next to my photo. The first time requires that you create a login, but it only takes a minute and doesn’t result in any junk email. You’re allowed to vote once every 24 hours. The contest ends September 25 and I think I really have a chance at winning with your help!

 Please consider forwarding this to your own contacts; it would really mean a lot to me. Retweets and Facebook posts are much appreciated as well. If I can return the favor in any way, i.e., if anyone else needs nominations or votes for another contest, please let me know.

 Thanks so much everyone! 

Get to voting!

No comments: