Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Body Composition Challenge, Day 2

At this time last year, I was already wishing I hadn't said yes to training with Vin Vallejo. I had puked my first day.

My first day.

My second day wasn't going a whole lot better when I realized that Vin would like not make me puke again, so I did the work.

This year, I don't have access to the same training. While I am four pounds lighter and much stronger, I'm also recovering from ingrown toenail surgery - on both big toes - making working out of any kind difficult.

Then I figured it was finally time to make better food decisions. I resisted the urge to chow down on Diet Coke and microwave popcorn and opted for cucumbers and mixed seeds instead.

I'm hungry, but that will go away. Starting p90x tomorrow, provided my toes can handle it. If not, I'll still head to the gym at my place and lift some upper body.

The food part is the hardest thing.

No comments: