Thursday, January 27, 2011

Body Fat Reduction Challenge Day 4

Today was, according to Vin, my "stretching and healing" day. Good thing, as I still haven't recovered from Monday's workout and I'm positive my shoulders are going to be unusable tomorrow after yesterday's boxing session. 

Here's what happened today:

-I goose stepped my way across the room.
-I lunged and stretched, making sure to suck in as I did.
-I laid on the floor and tried to relax as Vin used a variety of instruments to get as deep as he could.

My back feels great, my calves are still pretty sore from jumping rope (I could barely handle five minutes) and I'm quite tired.

But I FEEL good.

I have the next three days off for WordCamp, but I'm going to get a run in sometime. Next week is FIVE days straight. Oh god.

No comments: