Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Body Fat Reduction Challenge Day Two

Vin Vallejo from Pro Fitness AZ didn't kill me yesterday.

But I'm still kinda chunky and now instead of being relaxed after a week of no running, my hamstrings are tight, my shoulders are sore and my lower back requires me to roll instead of sit up in bed.

At least I know we didn't waste our time. I have today off from meeting at the gym, so I'll probably enjoy a nice 5k and stretch, or maybe just stretch.

The diet what Vin sent yesterday, which I'll share once it's more complete, will require me to buy a few specific items that I'm currently out of (tomatoes, cottage cheese) so I probably won't be able to start that until next week. I'm always wary about changing too much stuff at once, as it's easier to give up on everything that way.

But hey, no Diet Coke!

No comments: