Monday, January 31, 2011

Body Fat Reduction Challenge Day 8

For the first time in many months, my Mondays are starting to look similar. For the past two Mondays, I've started working out at 8am, was dry heaving by 8:35am and then finished my workout under the watchful eye of Vin Vallejo.

The dry heaving and fatigue was far worse LAST week, so at least I'm improving, but the delicious, not so healthy for me food that I scarfed down at WordCamp Phoenix this weekend didn't help. My dinner from MFTasty last night almost made up for it, as the grub he served us was tasty and delicious.

My arms are very tired right now and all I want to do is take a nap.

This week I'll have five straight days of Vin kicking my ass and doing his best not to make fun of me when I can't finish resistance sprints (or band sprints, or whatever).

No comments: