Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Body Fat Reduction Challenge Day 9

Another day of boxing and another day of reminders that I have a long way to go before I'd be able to step into the ring against anyone. 

Today's workout was 10 rounds of boxing, with Vin mixing up combinations, slips and bob and weaves for me. I'm apparently slightly retarded, as I kept messing up the number combination of punches (1-left jab, 2-right cross, 3-left hook, 4-right uppercut, 5-left kidney punch) but managed to avoid hitting him in the face, even though he did manage to slap me a few times as a reminder to keep my hands up.

I also used hand wraps for the first time and they helped a ton in keeping my wrists straight and my thumb in. Might have to pick up a pair of those soon.

Also, I'm down about five lbs since last week, and that's after eating not so good for me food for an entire weekend at WordCamp.

Yes, I'm sore.

No dry heaving today!

No comments: