Friday, February 18, 2011

BFRC Day 26 - Being lazy sucks

I haven't worked out since Tuesday and I haven't done much physically in the past two days, as I've been in a car traveling from Chandler to Naperville, IL nearly every waking hour since Tuesday evening.

Diet Coke is poison. I'm sure of it. The bloating, the mouth dryness and the ridiculous cravings I get when I sip it are seriously starting to infuriate me. I've been buying those little bottles in an attempt to drink less and it's working so far, but it's time to go a step further.

It's time to give it up. While not drinking Diet Coke won't help me do the 100 each crunches, pushups and lunges (3x in under 30 minutes!) that Vin assigned me today, it will help so many, many more things. Like bloating.

My belly won't stop protruding and I promise it ain't fat.

Eating normal (spinach, eggs and mushrooms) this morning was great.

No comments: