Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BFRC Day 16 - Vaginosis flare up?

I may not have been totally honest with Vin in how I was feeling, as the combination of getting over a sinus infection and a pulled rib muscle made for a very, very tough day after my workout.

I probably should have stayed home and rested, but I couldn't shake the feeling that life doesn't care when you're sick, tired or hurt and that the people who ALWAYS show up are better off than those who wait until they feel their best to get anything done.

A three-hour nap certainly helped things today. 

Oh, and Vin "taught" me how to get punched today. It didn't hurt all that much, but was extremely frustrating. Blocking, dodging and deflecting punches is way harder than landing them.

Anyway, I'm so tired I can't remember what Vin actually said to me in regards to vaginosis, but you KNOW that's a funny word.

No comments: