Saturday, February 26, 2011

BFRC Day 33 - I feel stronger

(Dammit, missed another day. Friends in town for a three-day Spring Training bachelor party and my own engagement shindig will do that, I suppose.)

I'm always hungry now. Breakfast, lunch, dinner...it doesn't matter. Every day I work out at Pro Fitness AZ, I'm starved after. Yesterday's all you can eat at Scottsdale Stadium (I had a hot dog and four hamburger patties without buns and some beans with potato salad...I said I was hungry) helped that quite a bit.

It's getting harder to order food at restaurants. Never really noticed how loaded most of what we eat is with unnecessary carbs, cheese and fried food. A taco wrap with salad was mighty tasty.

I'm not sure if I even like beer anymore. Not that I've been drinking much lately, but I had zero desire for a beer and hot dog at yesterday's game and that's just weird.

Will try to get in a run today, if not tomorrow.

No comments: