Friday, February 11, 2011

BFRC Day 19 - One last day to recover?

I am FINALLY starting to feel better. While my ribs still hurt from whatever Vin made me do to them on Monday, the sickness that shrouded my week feels like it's lifting. Sadly, I think I gave it to Katie.

I'm still being careful about what I eat. Not that I'm eating only veggies, but most importantly I'm still shying away from all those crappy comfort foods. I DID have a can of Beef Vegetable soup two days ago, and I know that's probably not great for me, but dammit, I was super hungry and didn't have anything else to munch on.

Besides that, it's been ground turkey with spinach and beans, egg whites with ham and spinach and some nuts. I'll run tomorrow and continue eating well over the weekend, in an attempt NOT to repeat my dry heave Mondays.

No comments: