Monday, February 7, 2011

BFRC Day 15 - Dry heave Mondays?

For the past two weeks, I've busted my ass nine times at Pro Fitness AZ. I've also run two more days, meaning I've worked out five and six days a week for the past two weeks.

After my weekday workouts, I eat healthy food. Veggies and egg whites and fruit, with some popcorn and a few Diet Cokes, but nothing too terrible. But on my weekends...boy, my weekends are not so good. Cream cheese, chili, wings, cheese with turkey dip, and five-layer bean dip sounded GREAT yesterday during the Super Bowl, but after AGAIN dry heaving during a Monday workout, it's time to stop.

There's just no way I can continue to fuel my body with tasty, but unhealthy, food if I want to achieve any sort of fitness goal. Vin likened it to "fueling a Ferrari with unleaded gas." (yes, my body is a Ferrari, people. Obviously.) 

Oh, and I'm down 13.5 lbs since my initial weigh in. Sure, that's mostly water weight, but considering I haven't made a ton of changes in my diet, I'm on the right track.

No comments: