Monday, February 28, 2011

BFRC Day 36 - Proper nutrition

It should be way easier to buy food that's good for us. 

As I continue into the light that is a healthier lifestyle, eating nutritional meals becomes an absolute necessity rather than a luxury available to only those who are a little obsessed.

Good food makes me feel good. Spinach, egg whites and ham for breakfast fills me up without making me tired. Sweet potatoes give me energy. Salad tries very hard to make raw vegetables more appealing.

But try to find anything good for you at fast food restaurants, public events like spring training or anywhere that isn't specifically devoted to a healthy lifestyle. For the most part, it ain't going to happen.

Work out today with Vin was good. More arms that tired me the hell out, but as my body gets used to my daily work outs, I've noticed my energy level isn't quite as high as it should be. I need better food.

No comments: