Wednesday, February 16, 2011

BFRC Day 24 - The long road ahead

I'm currently driving through New Mexico. Billboards urging people to end both domestic violence and DWIs are prevalent, as people here seemingly beat their spouses while driving home from the bar. You think they could at least wait to get to their living room.

My abs hurt. Lots. Vin has taken it upon himself to train me in a way that hurts more after than during and the groans after trying to turn over in bed, sit up or get out of the car are proof that he's succeeding.

It's really hard to eat properly on road trips. No chips, minimal soda and nothing fried are my goals thus far. The wendy's double stack tasted mighty good last night. Both of them, without fries.

This morning was steak and eggs with hashbrowns. So good. Oh, and what's the deal with cheese sauce at ihop and Denny's? Sick, man.

No working out today, but I will tomorrow.

PS- I hate long car rides, but my fiancée loves them. She's crazy.

No comments: