Saturday, March 5, 2011

BFRC Day 40 - Healing hurts

(Late again. Damn.)

I'm pretty sure Vin enjoys hurting people. Oh wait, he's an ex-MMA guy. Of COURSE he does. 

Yesterday, which was touted as my "healing and stretching" day, ended up being the most painful of the week. I was pushed, pulled, sat on, straddled and had Vin push an instrument deep into my muscles all under the promise that "it would feel good after." While it definitely did, Vin's use of the rolling stick introduced me to a couple of calf knots that I had NO IDEA WHERE there and am now gingerly dealing with.

It's Day 5 of my no flour, no sugar and no Diet Coke thing and the dull headache is gone. I THINK I've been staying away from everything, but sometimes dressings on salads are a little iffy. The greek salad I had from the Med Fresh Grill on Mill Ave yesterday was DELICIOUS.

I need coffee.

No comments: