Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day 54 & 55 - Done

It's been nearly two months since I started working out with Vin. While we didn't make it five days a week every week, we certainly came close.

I dry heaved five times, sweated gallons and managed to make every pair of pants and shorts I own too big. I'm also working on a nice four-pack that is begging to be let out from underneath a few more pounds of belly fat.

My arms are noticeably larger, my neck is smaller and I feel GOOD. Did it hurt? Hell yes it did. Did it suck giving up flour, sugar and Diet Coke (for the most part)? Yes, at first.

But it was definitely worth it. While I doubt I'll win the contest, my time spent at the gym was more than worth it, and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Next step? Marathon. 2012 Ironman after that.

No comments: