Thursday, March 17, 2011

BFRC Day 53 - Whew

Much needed day off today, as my forearms and abs still ache from workouts earlier this week. I suppose that's a good thing, but the pain involved is trying to tell me it's not.

And I had a Diet Coke today. I know I wasn't supposed to because of my self imposed no sugar, flour or Diet Coke month of March, but dammit, it's St. Patrick's Day and I don't even drink anymore. I figure a can of Diet Coke when I REALLY want one won't kill me.

I'm also noticing a positive change in the pictures taken of me. While I still look a bit chubby slobbish, my profile has improved even over the past three weeks. Hopefully I won't have to cringe much longer when seeing myself on video or photos.

I think it's a stretch day tomorrow and I really, really want to get some runs in this weekend.

No comments: