Monday, March 7, 2011

BFRC Day 42 & 43 - Dry heaves rise ag'in!

(Missed yesterday. Whoops.)

There is no greater feeling than getting a little proof that the goal you set out to accomplish is almost realized.

And I'm skinnier. It's evident in my neck, my love handles and my chest. Vin agreed with my assessment that while I may not be as light as I'd hoped, I'm certainly stronger and I've lost inches, which is definitely a best case scenario.

It's good to be heavy and strong. Lifting is easier, no one pushes you around and shirts fit a bit tighter. While I'm nowhere near where I'd like to be, there's no question that the past 43 days have in any way been wasted.

Oh, and I dry heaved today after shoving a blocking sled across the pavement and then trying to do burpees off an exercise ball. That sucked, but the air outside was nice.

Oh, and I'm running for Ashton Kutcher's VP of Pop Culture for PopChips. I'd appreciate your vote. http://bit.ly/tdhurstforVP

No comments: