Saturday, March 12, 2011

BFRC Day 48 - I'm tired

After a morning of foam rollers and an afternoon with a deep tissue massage, my body is sore almost everywhere. It's a good sore, though, and I'm eager to recover from what was a decently tough week.

I DID notice that I had a faint bruise on my left thigh and it's quite sensitive to the touch. Took me a while to figure out if it was workout/running related (both sides would usually hurt if so, unless it was an injury or form problem) and then it hit me:

My damn leg is sore because Vin spent 35 minutes whacking my left thigh to get me to sprawl in the middle of boxing sets (while wearing a 20ish lb weight vest and a band connecting my feet) on Thursday. He only smacked me upside the head a few times though, so I guess that's a nice trade off.

I wonder if he beats everyone like he does me. Must be out of love, right?

No comments: