Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BFRC Day 52 - More pain, more gain

After begging off boxing yesterday (I jammed or bruised both my hands and it hurt to even throw a punch, so we did core work instead), I figured Vin would want to punish me having such fun assigning core work yesterday.

So he made me challenge a girl. Megan Hoover and I were workout buddies today, which mostly consisted of one of us doing something continuously while the other plowed through a certain number of reps so we both could finish.

Megan, who's likely stronger than I am, held her own just fine. The sprints were a little tough for the both of us, but I'm proud that I have no shin splints from running today. First time in a while that I've sprinted without major calf pain.

My shoulders are tired, my forearms hurt from Monday and my abs are making it hard to get out of bed, but damn, it feels good.

No comments: