Monday, March 21, 2011

BFRC Day 57 - Results

After nearly two months of training with Vin and competing for a $2500 cash prize, the results are in: I didn't win.

In fact, I GAINED INCHES. Seriously. I was, as of 6pm, the ONLY contestant who actually gained inches.

Now, I did gain in all the manly areas (arms, shoulders, chest and legs) while losing in the fatty places (a bit in the ass and an inch around my gut), so the entire process (minus the nearly three weeks I missed because of travel and sickness) was absolutely worth it.

I feel stronger, look better and, most importantly, have way, way more energy than I have in quite a long time. My next task will be to train Katie the best I can as I prep for my next half or full marathon.

Huge thanks to Vin, as I'll still be training with him sporadically as long as I can keep up giving him some publicity (CLICK ON HIS LINKS! JOIN HIS GYM!) or convince him to trade gym time for a new website.

No comments: