Thursday, March 10, 2011

BFRC Day 45 & 46 - Weighted vest

Changed the workout time today. Instead of our usual 8:30am appt, I head to Pro Fitness AZ at 2:30pm. Big plus because I was able to get a few small meals in before my workout, slight minus because I'm the type of dumbass who runs 5k right before his 45 minutes workout is scheduled.

It was pretty brutal. First, Vin made me wear a 20-25lb (something around there. the weights kept falling out) weight vest AND tied my feet together with a bit of tubing. Because I was already a bit tired, I failed to consider if Vin was strapping weights on me so I couldn't run away from him or just really wanted to torture me because i was already tired. 

Either way, I didn't last the full time because of the burpees and the repeatedly blows to the head (blame that on me being too stupid to move when Vin threw a punch) kept tiring me out.

I think it's safe to say I'll never be a boxer.

No comments: